What We Do
At Rock Plumbing & Gasfitting, we have more than 50 years of industry experience within the Whitsundays and Airlie Beach regions. Our friendly staff has the knowledge necessary to deliver to you the highest quality of plumbing and gasfitting solutions.
No matter what your situation we have the know-how to get it done. We have extensive experience installing and servicing septic tanks, advanced secondary septic systems as well as instantaneous and stored hot water systems.
We come equipped with all of the highest quality gear including water and gas leak detectors, drain machines and high tech drain inspection cameras. If it’s your water pressure that has been letting you down we also stock high quality Rinnai hot water systems.
So whether you need a hand with a blocked drain or want to refurbish a hotel from the ground up, Rock Plumbing & Gasfitting is the number you need. Servicing areas from Mackay all the way north to Bowen, call us for a quote today.
Queensland Building & Construction Commission Licence # 1184348
Specialising in Luxury Bathrooms
We have established as Customer Service Principles which include:
- We will greet our customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- We will listen effectively to our customers’ requests and promptly take the necessary actions to assist them. We will keep our customers informed of unexpected delays in service.
- We will inform our customers of normal process time, when they can expect completion and any delays that may arise in the process.
- We will touch base with our customers to update them as to where we are in the process.
- We will respond to website questions/requests within 24 hours during normal business hours.
- We will finish our encounters with our customers in a courteous and professional way.
Workplace Health and Safety
Our commitment will be demonstrated by:
- Placing the health and safety of employees, contractors, visitors and any other person ahead of the provision of services and protection of equipment
- Ensuring the provision of adequate resources to ensure the health and safety of all persons that may be affected by our activities
- Maintaining a deep and abiding responsibility for the safety of each other and ourselves
- Holding our leaders accountable for the health and safety of all people under their control
- Ensuring that all employees understand expectations and legal obligations for working safely and maintaining a healthy workplace.
- Developing, maintaining and improving our WHS Management System
- Ensuring compliance with the spirit and intent of relevant legislation and codes of practice
- New Builds
- Leaking Taps
- Hot Water Systems
- Blocked Drains
- Pre-purchase Plumbing Inspections
- Metal Roof & Gutters
- Downpipes & Stormwater
What Our Customers Say
Rock Plumbing helped with a leaking pipe and their service was great. I fully recommend them to you.Amber Lane
Top Job – You can see the excellent quality in workmanship and they have fair prices.Stuart
When I needed to upgrade the plumbing and heating system at my restaurant, I chose Rock Plumbing because they have a great reputation for quality work.Lucia Marcova
Normal Work Days: Monday to Saturday 07:00 – 17:00 | Closed on Sunday
Payment Methods: Account | Cash | Cheque
Follow The Map
Rock Plumbing & Gasfitting
87 Shute Harbour Road, Cannonvale
Leave A Message
Rock Plumbing & Gasfitting
87 Shute Harbour Road, Cannonvale, QLD 4802
Office : 07 4948 0565
Mobile: 0448 067 294